Mental Health Awarness Month
RSS

Recent Posts

The Roxie Chronicles now available on Amazon and kindle
This Single Lady's Life part one.
Parent Workshop
Too School For Cool
S.P.A.C.E.

Categories

Awareness
Events
Good Books
Single's Life
powered by

My Blog

Mental Health Awarness Month

May is Mental Health Awareness month. I'm excited to be a part of those assisting others with improving their knowledge about ways to improve mental health. My Positive Self Image Group for girls that will begin this June is just one way to help improve the mental health of youth in the community. I recommend taking a look at the NAMI  (National Alliance on Mental Illness) website www.nami.org for information on family support groups. I will also be posting information on my facebook page www.facebook.com/raquelrollinsmalmft throughout the month. What will you do to improve your mental health this month?

12 Comments to Mental Health Awarness Month:

Comments RSS
peluang usaha di rumah on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 7:04 AM
I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these days
Reply to comment

Raquel Rollins on Friday, May 30, 2014 3:43 PM
Thank You so much for your comment. I'm glad you liked my blog post. My website is paid but low cost, So I did add some things myself. Check back soo for more posts.

ukbestessay on Saturday, November 03, 2018 6:39 AM
The better lifestyle of any state’s public will be possible after the better educational infrastructure in the society. That specific part of the world will be developed and public will live without bad circumstances after making the educational infrastructure better.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Friday, March 15, 2019 9:25 PM
Reply to comment

resumeplanet.com reviews on Friday, March 15, 2019 10:03 PM
This kind of subject sure really be made known to a lot of people. Mental health is something that should really be given attention. We need to make sure that we become more careful with our words and actions because we never know if the person that we are talking to is experiencing mental issues. I am so thrilled upon knowing that May is a Mental Health Awareness Month. It is so nice to know that there are people who actually find this something really important. I will make sure to make other people know about this information that I got from you.
Reply to comment

replica omega horloges on Monday, April 01, 2019 8:43 AM
continue sharing such presents on help these enthusiastic players and connect with others towards sports too .
Reply to comment