Too School For Cool
RSS

Recent Posts

The Roxie Chronicles now available on Amazon and kindle
This Single Lady's Life part one.
Parent Workshop
Too School For Cool
S.P.A.C.E.

Categories

Awareness
Events
Good Books
Single's Life
powered by

My Blog

Too School For Cool

I was listening to one of my  favorite pop artists Pink and a line from the song stood out to me. The line was "If you're too school for cool and you're treated like a fool, raise your glass." This sang to me celebrate that you are different. Celebrate that fact that you like to study and enjoy school. This song also inspired me to create a support group for kids who have experienced bullying this fall. The group of course has been titled Too School For Cool. Feel free to let me know what the lyrics mean to you. Group will be held Saturday afternoons in Lakewood, Ca. Take a look at the events page on my website.

8 Comments to Too School For Cool:

Comments RSS
karriere navigator on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:40 AM
Good blog post !!!Thanks for taking this opportunity to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I enjoy learning about this topic. Please, as you gain facts, please update this blog with more information. I have found it enormously useful.
Reply to comment

Raquel Rollins MFT on Friday, May 30, 2014 3:47 PM
You're welcome. I'm glad that you found my post useful. I enjoy finding song lyrics that I feel will help youth relate to this topic. Bullying is such a difficult thing for kids to cope with. I will update soon.

Norris Helfritz on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 5:21 AM
difficult more than enough to study the?
Reply to comment

Shavonne Feeback on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 8:33 AM
it's well worth in that case ask?
Reply to comment

Lamar Henagan on Thursday, October 15, 2015 8:59 AM
isolate yourself through handy sentiments?
Reply to comment

Jeromy Lawrie on Friday, November 13, 2015 6:35 AM
This is really a completely?
Reply to comment

australianwriting on Thursday, October 18, 2018 6:22 AM
I think, the method of education has changed and students should also change their minds to get latest knowledge. This is actually a very good activity by all the administration of education system is running well by their struggles.
Reply to comment

ukbestessay on Thursday, May 02, 2019 9:55 AM
So, you like this song? Pink is pretty talented. I like her songs too.
Reply to comment